We aim to provide the best quality dental care to help our patients achieve optimum oral health. Our goal is a lifetime affordable smile with your own natural teeth, we want our patients to be rewarded for this.
We are delighted to offer our exclusive membership plans, giving you the choice and benefit of having routine and regular dental and hygiene visits, whilst spreading the cost over regular monthly payments, making treatment affordable and easier for you to budget.
Our plans all offer additional benefits that are exclusive only to our members, this includes discounts on most dental treatments, and preferential booking with the Clinician of your choice, so you see your chosen dentist every time. Plan members can also book a whole year or more ahead, for your routine appointments, so you never forget to book in to see us for your check-ups, getting the preferential time slots that work best around your own busy lives.
As the cost of living prices around us are increasing rapidly, budgeting for your dental care is easier with one of our bespoke plans, giving you even better value for your hard earned money, than ever before.
Ask your Dentist or anyone of the team members at any time, its so easy to join and there are no complicated forms to fill in too, simply decide which of our dental plans works best for you.
Start making significant savings today, while having peace of mind that your routine dental check-ups and hygiene visits are covered, and you are receiving a generous discount on any routine or elective dental work that becomes necessary, or if you want to plan for that Smile Makeover or for that special occasion.
Why join our Membership Plan?
Along with access to exclusive savings, benefits and discounts, becoming a member of our plan ensures your dental care is tailored to meet your personal needs, at intervals that your dentist has decided are clinically necessary. This means we can help you to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
What will I receive as standard when I join a Membership Plan?
- A Routine Dental Health Check-up twice a year (max 2)
- A Bespoke number of visits each year with our Dental Hygienist, (as clinically required or at your own request)
- Exclusive discounts on most treatments while you are an active member *excluding Specialist and promotional offers.
- 10% discount off in-house oral hygiene products and teeth whitening products
- Preferential Booking in advance to secure all your desired appointment times, throughout the year, so you never forget to book an appointment.
Examples of Members fee list
Normal Private fee
Composite filling (small)
Root canal filling (premolar)
A comprehensive fee comparison is available from your practice team. Please ask for a copy.
How do I join?
Joining is simple – just speak to anyone of our team members, who will be more than happy to send you the simple joining form that can be completed from your phone, tablet or laptop. This can also be completed digitally, using your email address, so we are paper free. This will take no longer than a few minutes of your time and then you can start to receive all of the benefits as soon as your first payment is taken.
Your membership is confirmed by our Membership Plan Administrators, Smilecare Ltd
, please note that this is the name that will appear on your bank statement.
Flexible plans to suit every patient need:
To keep you fully informed of our policies please note the following:
- There is a one-off £12 administration joining fee, which will be added to your first monthly collection
- Your monthly payments will be taken on the first working day of each month by our administrators Smilecare Limited and their name will appear on your bank statement
- We are not able to alter the date of the Direct Debit payment
- Your discounts will commence following your first monthly payment
- If your Direct Debit payments fail consecutively we may cancel your membership, providing you with one month’s notice in writing
- Hygiene entitlements will commence following your first monthly payment
- Patients are responsible for making and attending appointments
- Appointments are subject to availability
- Entitlements not used in any given period will not be carried forward or refunded
- Your membership is continuous and does not require renewing each year
- In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan you will be required to pay for your last appointment if it has not been covered by your plan payments
- We reserve the right to recover any discounts applied to treatment completed in the previous six-month period
- Patients are responsible for booking and attending all dental appointments, if you fail to attend an appointment without 24 hours notice this appointment will be taken off your plan entitlement